Monday, October 6, 2008

Falling For Fall


October is here. The mornings start out cool and warm up as the day goes on, and it gets chilly as the sun goes down. The sky is deep blue and the leaves are starting to put on their prettiest party dresses. Add to all that the fact that Halloween is coming--my favorite holiday. I have lots of ideas for decorating this year. Some I picked up on Saturday at Chester County Day. That's a day when you can drive around and look at some lovely and unique homes that you would never in your life see if they didn't open them up on that one day a year. So, thanks for showing them. Many were inspiring and just downright lovely. And they really get you in the mood for Fall. I don't know what I would do without it.




Of course, I have so many pictures that I can't show them all here, but they're in a new slide show on the side if you want to look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! BTW, you've won my giveaway! Stop by my blog to find out the details!