Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Election Blight

Seriously. Is this necessary?
These ugly signs are everywhere. I just wish I could catch somebody actually sticking them in the ground. Boy, would he or she get an earful. They turn the landscape into a toxic dump for their own stupid political preferences. What good do these signs do anyway? Does somebody riding along see one of these and think, "Oh, I'd better vote for this or that person." I doubt it. And what happens after the election is over. Either they are left there to rot or they end up in a landfill somewhere. And these are the people preaching about how we have to save the environment, and here I mean both the politicans who condone these signs and the oh, so, politically involved who stick them in our faces. Show me a politican who bans these and I'll vote for him.
Here's how to ruin an otherwise perfectly nice house.



And how about this as a symbolic shot of where they all belong. Except they shouldn't be there in the first place.





No comments: